Thursday, July 5, 2007

8 Things You Didn't Know About Me



Major thanks to One Frugal Girl for tagging me, I am a big time admirer of her great site. Here are 8 things you may not know about me:


  1. Once I hit my goals on the invest-o-meter, I'm quitting my job and working for the Government. Every time I call anyone from the Government after 5 PM they've always left for the day. What a life!
  2. I once won a trip to Disney World, but had to stay in my hotel room the whole time. Doh!
  3. My wife is a saint for putting up with me. . . No, seriously, she is.
  4. When I was 8, I fell asleep in the car, my parents woke me up to go to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. I walked in still asleep and sat down at the wrong table with the wrong family.
  5. I once spent the night on a park bench in Queens.
  6. I've lost two $500 poker pots in my life to people holding 2,4.
  7. This blog makes aproximately $.02 a day. Gotta love Google Adsense.
  8. I scored a near perfect SAT score, for whatever thats worth.

Continuing the tag love, I'm tagging:

I would tag Blueprint to Financial Prosperity, but I doubt I'm a big enough fish to garner his attention.

No comments: